1. As far as I am concerned, I agree with the latter opinion to some extent. 就我而言，在某种程度上我同意后者的观点。
2. As far as I am concerned, I am really/completely in favor of the test/policy. 就我而言，我真的/完全支持这场测试/这个政策。
3. In conclusion/a word, I believe that… 总之，我相信......
4. There is some truth in both arguments, but I think the disadvantages of…outweigh its advantages.这两种观点都有一定的道理，但我认为……的缺点超过了它的优点。
5. In my opinion/view, we should... 在我看来，我们应该......
6. As for me, I… 至于我，我......
7. As I see it, … 正如我看到的，......
8. From my point of view, …. 在我看来，......
9. Personally, I think… 我个人认为......
10. My view is that… 我的观点是......
11. I think/consider… 我认为/考虑......
12. I take/hold a negative/positive view of… 我对......采取/保持消极的/积极的看法。
13. There are several reasons for…, but in general, they come down to three major ones... 有一些原因，但总的来说，归结为三大原因。
14. There are many factors that may account for…, but the following are the most typical ones. 有很多因素可以解释...…，但以下是最典型的因素。
15. Many ways can contribute to solving this problem, but the following ones may be most effective. 许多方法可以有助于解决这个问题，但以下的可能是的。
16. Generally, the advantages can be listed as follows. 一般而言，优势可以列举如下。
17. The reasons are as follows. 其原因如下。
18. Because/Since we read the book, we have learned a lot. 因为我们读了这本书，我们学到了很多。
19. If we read the book, we will learn a lot. 如果我们读这本书，我们就会学到很多。
20. We read the book; as a result / therefore / thus / hence / consequently / for this reason / because of this, we’ve learned a lot. 我们读了这本书，因此/因为这个原因/，因为这，我们学到了很多。
21. As a result of /Because of/Due to/Owing to reading the book, we’ve learned a lot. 由于读了这本书，我们学到了很多。
22. The cause of/reason for/overweight is eating too much. 超重的原因是吃太多了。
23. Overweight is caused by/due to/because of eating too much. 超重是由于吃得太多而引起的。
24. The effect/consequence/result of eating too much is overweight. 吃太多的影响/结果是超重。
25. Eating too much causes/results in/leads to overweight. 吃太多导致/导致超重。
26. Here is one more example. 这里还有一个例子。
27. Take … for example. 以……为例。
28. The same is true of… ......同样是真实的。
29. This offers a typical instance of... 这提供了一个关于......典型的实例。
30. We may quote a common example of… 我们可以引用一个关于......共同的例子。
31. Just think of… 仅仅想到想到......
32. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that… 通过上面的讨论，我们可以得出结论......
33. Taking into account all the factors, we may safely come to the conclusion that… 考虑到所有的因素，我们可以得出结论......
34. Judging from all the evidence offered, we may safely arrive at/reach the conclusion that… 从所提供的所有证据来看，我们可以得出结论......
35. All the evidence supports a sound conclusion that… 所有的证据都支持可靠的.结论......
36. From what is mentioned above, we may come to the conclusion that… 从上面提到的，我们可以得出这样的结论......
37. To sum up/draw a conclusion, we find that… 为了总结/得出结论，我们发现......
38. In short/brief/a word/conclusion/sum/, it is… 简而言之/总之，这是......
39. Therefore/Thus/Then, it can be inferred/concluded/deduced that... 因此，可以推断出......
40. From/Through/According to what has been discussed above, we can come to/reach/arrive at/draw the conclusion that…. 从/通过/根据上面的讨论，我们可以得出结论……
 When asked about..., the vast/overwhelming majority of people say that …. But I think/view a bit differently.
 When it comes to ...., some people believe that…. Others argue/claim that the opposite/reverse is true. There is probably some truth in both arguments/statements, but I tend to the former/latter.
 Now, it is commonly/generally/widely believed/held/acknowledged that..... They claim/ believe/argue that ... But I wonder/doubt whether.....
 Recently the rise in the problem/phenomenon of ... has cause/aroused public/popular/wide/ worldwide concern.
 Recently the issue of the problem/phenomenon of ...has been brought into focus/into public attention.
 Inflation/Corruption/Social inequality ... is yet another of the new and bitter truth we have to learn to face now/constantly.
 Now people in growing/significant numbers are beginning/coming to realize/accept/(be aware) that...
 Now there is a(n) growing awareness/recognition of the necessity to....
 Now people become increasingly aware/conscious of the importance of ....
 Perhaps it is time to have a fresh look at the attitude/idea that....
 "Knowledge is power." This is the remark made by Bacon. This remark has been shared by more and more people.
 "Education is not complete with graduation." This is the opinion of a great American philosopher. Now more and more people share his opinion.
 "...." We often hear statements/words like those/this.
 We often hear such traditional complains as this "....".
 For years, ...had been viewed as .... But people are taking a fresh look now. With the growing ..., people ....
 People used to think that ... (In the past, ....) But people now share this new idea.
 Once in (a newspaper), I read of/learnt..... The phenomenon of ... has aroused public concern.
 I have a friend who ... Should he ....? Such a dilemma we are often confronted with in our daily life.
Once upon a time, there lived a man who .... This story may be (unbelievable), but it still has a realistic significance now.
1.The course of life never runs smooth, for there are so many ups and downs,twists and turns.
2.There are three things never back: the shot arrow ,the spoken words,and spent days.
3.Sth(Virture),as a precious stone, is brighter against plain background.
4In the face of difficulties,shallenges and illness, we mustn"t give in,we should trained ourself an iron-willed person,
5. Sb.(sth),like a shining star,shines in my path of success
6.If a person goes after superficial things constantly,he or she may pay for his or her stupidity.
7.Time is very precious,Remember that time wait for no man.
8.On the way of life,we‘re walking hand in hand to the bright future.
9.Sth(education) alone is not sufficient. It should go side by side with sth.(morality)
10.Finally I want to use the following words as our mutual encouragement.“......"
A proper parttime job does not occupy students’ too much time. In fact, it is unhealthy for them to spend all of time on their study. As an old saying goes: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
When it comes to education, the majority of people believe that education is a lifetime study.
There is no denying the fact that air pollution is an extremely serious problem: the city authorities should take strong measures to deal with it.
The majority of students believe that part-time job will provide them with more opportunities to develop their interpersonal skills, which may put them in a favorable position in the future job markets.
The latest surveys show that quite a few children have unpleasant associations with homework.
Proper measures must be taken to limit the number of foreign tourists and the great efforts should be made to protect local environment and history from the harmful effects of international tourism.
People seem to fail to take into account the fact that education does not end with graduation.
People equate success in life with the ability of operating computer.
Nowadays, many students always go into raptures at the mere mention of the coming life of high school or college they will begin. Unfortunately, for most young people, it is not pleasant experience on their first day on campus.