1.On the contrary
2.A and B are different in many ways。
3.There"re always two sides to a thing.
4.when it comes to sth.,It"s a matter of taste that varies from person to person.
5.Sb. take sth. for granted,while others hold that
6.Mixed with such advantages is a growing awareness of the disadvantages
7.In sharp contrast to sth,
8.In summary, sth"ll bring us great benefits but we should also try to avoid its bad effect at the same time.
9.Opinions are divided on question
10.It‘s my opinion that we should place sth before other things
例：We do farm work as the old peasant teaches us.
As(it is)in your country, we grow wheat in the north and rice in the south. 正如(像) 你们国家一样，我们北方种植小麦，南方种植水稻。
(2) as+形容词/副词原级+(a /an)+名词+as ;
否定式：not as/so --- as
例：He is as good a player as his sister.
(3) such + n. + as to do 如此……以致于……
例：She is such a fool as to believe what he said.
(4) so + adj./adv. + as to do sth 如此……以致于……
例：He was so strong as to carry the heavy box.
(5) such --- as--- 象……之类的…… (接名词或定语从句)
例：He wished to be such a man as Lei Feng was.
(6) the same +名词+as 和……一样的…… (接名词或定语从句)
例：He is not the same man as he used to be 他不是从前的那样子了。
(7) as 引导非限制性定语从句
例：As is known to us, knowledge is power.众所周知，知识就是力量。
例：We get wiser as we get older. 随着我们长大，我们也变得越来越聪明。
例：As it was getting very late, we soon turned back.
例：Child as he is, he knows much about science.
1. Nothing has so greatly affected out lives as electricity.
2. E-mails are much more convenient than letters, but easier said than done; people much
prefer getting a letter in the mail.
3. We youth love self-made men and women.And that was ever more literally self-made than
4. If you have great talents, industry will improve; if you have but moderate abilities, industry
will supply their deficiency.And where there are industrious persons; there is wealth, for the hand of the diligent makes riches.
5. Intellectual talent, internal drive, diligent working attitude and can-do spirit all are
prerequisites of the success of scientific research.
6. Originality is unexplored terriority.You get there by carrying canoe –you can’t take a taxi.
7. If the failures of this world could realilze how desperate half the present-day geniuses once
felt, they would take heart and try again.
8. Consider the kind of person you are, what you’are likely to be like, what changes are likely to
take place in an occupation, what basic problems you might meet, and what you need to solve your problems.
9. Taking inventory of progress and planning further steps can help you cope with the changes
that you undergo and changes that take place in the labor market.
10. Remember that is not the mere study of the law, but to become eminent in the profession ofit, which is to yield honor and profit.
1. Some friends come and go like a season. Others are arranged in our lives for good reason.(Sharita Gadison)一些朋友随季节离去,而另外一些则伴我们度过美好的季节.
2.A true friend is someone you can disagree with and still remain friends.
For if not, they weren"t true friends in the first place.(Sandy Ratliff)真朋友是可以与你有不同见解的,如果不是,首先就不是真朋友.
3.True friendship is felt, not said.(Mariecris Madayag)朋友是说不出的感觉.
4.Friends are like stars,you don"t always see them, but you know they"re always there.(Hulali Luta)朋友是感觉不到的存在.
5.Memories last forever, never do they die. Friends stay together, never say goodbye.(Melina Campos)记忆永不死,朋友永不说再见.
6.A great poem is a fountain forever overflowing with the waters of wisdom and delight.(P. B. Shelley , British poet )伟大的诗篇即是永远喷出智慧和欢欣之水的喷泉.(英国诗人 雪莱. P.B)
7.Art is a lie that tells the truth .( Picasso , Spanish painter )美术是揭示真理的谎言.
8.Humor has been well defined as thinking in fun while feeling in earnest.
(Mark Twain , American novelist )幽默被人正确地解释为"以诚挚表达感受,寓深思于嬉笑".(美国小说家 马克·吐温)
9.The decline of literature indicates the decline of a nation; the two keep in their downward tendency.( Johan Wolfgang von Goethe , German poet)文学的衰落表明一个民族的衰落.这两者走下坡路的时间是齐头并进的.(德国诗人 歌德.J.W.)
10.When one loves one"s art no service seems too hard .(O. Henry, American novelist)一旦热爱艺术,什么奉献也不难. (美国小说家 欧·亨利)
11.light heart lives long.( William Shakespeare , British dramatist)豁达者长寿(英国剧作家莎士比亚. W.)
12.Early to bed and early to rise , makes a man healthy , wealthy and wise.(Benjamin Franklin , American president )早睡早起会使人健康、富有和聪明. (美国总统 富兰克林.B.)
13.The first wealth is health .( Ralph Waldo Emerson , American thinker)健康是人生第一财富. (美国思想家爱默生.R.W.)
14.And gladly would learn , and gladly teach .( Chaucer , British
15.Better be unborn than untaught , for ignorance is the root of misfortune.(Plato , Ancient Greek philosopher)与其不受教育,不如不生,因为无知是不幸的根源.(古希腊哲学家柏拉图)